In an “Isle of Love” first – this couple actually DID meet in the game! Meet Angela and Dustin, two Solitaire TriPeaks players who found each other in the Tiki Isles, members of a Club named for an Island, and have just recently made their two “islands” into one!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of your love?
3. Did you meet in Solitaire TriPeaks?
We met in Solitaire TriPeaks and we both love playing this game and our team.
4. How did you meet?
I was new to the team and Dustin had been there a few months. He said hi to me in chat. We just kept chatting. We started out talking about game strategy and sharing tips and levels we liked playing. Then we became friends and talked about everything. We decided to meet in person about 6 months into our friendship.
It was pretty much love at first sight. We lived 10 hours away from each other and spent a lot of time talking on the phone while we played TriPeaks together.
Well, things are going great and we just moved in together 🙂
5. Congratulations! What’s your favorite thing about Dustin? And Dustin’s favorite thing about you?
We both love spending time with each other whether it’s watching TV, Talking, playing TriPeaks side by side,or riding around with Dustin while he works. We love being together ❤️
6. Besides Solitaire TriPeaks, what are some things you enjoy doing together?
Eating good food, watching football and Marvel movies and listening to 80’s rock music.
7. Are you both in the same Club? If so, which one?
Yes, we met on an island… Island Healani.
8. Be honest – who’s a better player?
Dustin… he has great self control while I waste my resources, lol.
9. What’s the best piece of advice you have for keeping a relationship alive?
Communication, being kind and not taking the other person for granted.
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks community?
I am so glad that because of this game and my team I’ve not only found the love of my life I’ve also made great friends as well 🏝
Would you and your love enjoy being featured in this month’s “Isle of Love” spotlight stories? If so, visit the “Isle of Love” article for more information!