It’s the last in our series of the Pet Spotlight, so we thought we’d slow it down a bit and meet Marley, the tortoise who chases ants and shakes her booty!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Melinda, I’ve I’ve been playing for just a bit over 2 years.
2. What is the name of this gal?
3. What breed or type is Marley
4. How did she come into your life?
I’ve always wanted one.
5. What’s the cutest thing Marley does?
She shakes her booty, when she gets back scratches.
6. What’s the one thing you wish she would stop doing?
7. How does Marley encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
When she’s asleep for the night. TriPeaks keeps me very entertained.
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something she does?
She walks chasing ants, but she can’t keep up. She’s obviously too slow.
9. Does your Club know about Marley?
No, they don’t.
10. They do now! Do you have any final words you’d like to share about having a tortoise as a pet?
Tortoises make the best pets!
Beginning NEXT WEEK: we want to put YOUR MOM in the Spotlight (with her permission, of course). Find out all about it here: In May – It’s Your Mom in the Weekly Spotlight!