As the old saying goes: “A mom and daughter who play Solitaire TriPeaks together, stay together!” Add a sister, and together help with the responsibility of running not just one but TWO Clubs, you’ve got yourself a family enterprise!
1. What is YOUR name?
2. What is your MOM’S name?
Danielle (Mommy Danielle)
3. How did you both discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I had it downloaded on my phone and was hooked. I couldn’t help but get my mom on board.
4. Are you both in Clubs? Are you in the SAME Club?
Yes. Were both co-leaders of Dunedain, a top 10 diamond league Club. My sister Bailey is also a member of the Club. We also run a rest Club together to give our members a break when they need one.
5. How does Solitaire TriPeaks help your relationship?
We always love hanging out after work to play the game. Thursday nights we crank up the tunes and have a mini party for reset night.
6. Have you ever had an argument over the game?
No, we both have the same thoughts when it comes to this game.
7. Be honest – who is the better player?
My mom is definitely a better player than me, but I keep trying to beat her.
8. What’s your favorite “Mom” story?
My mom spent 5 years serving the homeless across the country while raising me and my siblings.
9. What’s your mom’s favorite story about you
She always brags about how I taught myself to play three musical instruments and now I’m teaching others.
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
She always goes above and beyond for our group and I wanted to make sure she gets the recognition she deserves.
NEXT WEEK: We turn the spotlight back on to CLUBS! If you’re in a Club and you want to talk about it, we’re listening! PLUS – if chosen, your ENTIRE Club will receive 50K Coins, 10 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and MORE! Find out all about it here: https://solitairetripeaks.com/we-want-to-feature-your-club-in-the-club-spotlight/