This week we feature not a dog or a cat, but a CHINCHILLA! These adorable South American creatures make for interesting pets… did you know that their teeth grow 2 to 3 inches a year? We’re quite delighted to find out all about Natalie’s Ghost today!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Natalie and I’ve been playing for about 3 years I think.
2. What is the name of your pet?
3. What breed or type is Ghost?
4. How did Ghost come into your life?
I adopted him from the Nola Chinchilla rescue in New Orleans, LA
5. What’s the cutest thing your pet does?
Wipes his nose with his little paws
6. What’s the one thing you wish Ghost would stop doing?
Throwing his poops on my floor – lol.
7. How does Ghost encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
When he naps I take breaks and play
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something Ghost did?
He jumped out of his cage into my lap once it was kinda funny bc he doesn’t like to be held or picked up
9, Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Ghost?
I created Club Fun no rules and no one communicates in the Club
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding Ghost?
Chinchillas have the softest fur and are super cute, but they do not like to cuddle and shed a lot!
Do YOU have a 🐕sweet pet🐈 you’d like to see featured in the Pet Spotlight? Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠