There was a time when scientists believed that cats, like other animals, had no ‘real’ personality. Those scientists never met Lily. Today we meet this sweet and furry feline friend alongside her dog-sister, Maisy. Warning: The cuteness is almost too much.
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
My name is Meg, and I’ve been playing since February 2023!
2. What are the names of your pets?
My cat’s name is Lily, and she’s not happy to share the couch with her little sister, Maisy.
3. What breed or type are Lily and Maisy?
Lily is an American short-haired cat. Lily thinks Maisy is 100% annoying, but we think she’s a mini Australian shepherd, although she is a rescue so we aren’t entirely sure.
4. How did they come into your life?
I got Lily when I was a sophomore in college to help with my anxiety (over 9 years ago!). My husband and I got our dog three years ago after we got married!
5. What are the cutest things they do?
The cutest thing Lily does is sleeping right by my head and meowing when I move around! The cutest thing Maisy does is jump up and down when I come home!
6. What’s the one thing you wish they would stop doing?
I wish Lily would stop screaming at me every morning by the bathroom sink because she wants water (even though she always has fresh water in her water fountain). I wish Maisy would stop barking at the TV when she sees a dog.
7. How do Lily and Maisy encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
Lily sometimes lets me use her head as a resting place for my phone when I’m playing Tiki!
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something they’ve done?
When I lived in Houston, we had to evacuate because of Hurricane Harvey. My now husband (boyfriend at the time) was helping me take everything I needed from the apartment down to the car. After we packed everything, we tried to find Lily, but we couldn’t find her! We tried all the tricks (shaking her food bowl, etc), but she wasn’t coming! My boyfriend was so scared because he thought he had let her out the door while he was taking stuff to the car. We looked everywhere, and after about twenty minutes, she came walking out of my closet! Every time she suspects we are going to put her in the crate, she hides!
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about your pets?
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding your pet/s?
Everyone should get a cat!
Want YOUR cute bundle of love to be featured in our Pet Spotlight? If your pet is picked, you’ll receive 100,000 Coins, 5 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanoes! Find out more about the Pet Spotlight!