When we first read the name, we thought: “Oh, named after the Greek enchantress, Medea!”, but upon closer inspection, we saw it’s more likely she was named after Tyler Perry’s character Madea. Either way, she comes up incredibly adorable, and we’re delighted to find out all about her!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
My name is Marisa and I’ve been playing Solitaire TriPeaks for about 5 years now
2. What is the name of your cute wittle kitty?
My pet’s name is Madea
3. What breed or type is Madea?
My fur baby’s breed is a domestic short-hair orange and white Odie
4. How did Madea come into your life?
Madea Came into my life when I heard faint “meows” coming from a sewer drain one day while on a break at work. As I peered into the sewer drain it was a tiny kitten meowing, her little eyes were not even open yet, she was only 5 days old! It’s been love ever since.
5. What’s the cutest thing Madea does?
I would have to say the cutest thing that she does is she sits up like a human all the time on her butt with her up just like a human being, sitting there. Also she loves to play on bath water and drink it.🤣
6. Is there anything you wish she would stop doing?
The one thing I wish my cat would stop doing is drinking my bath water and trying to take a bath with me🤣
7. Does Madea encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
She encourages me to play TriPeaks every time I pull up the game to play. She likes to paw at the phone and try to push buttons… LOL?
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something Madea has done?
I would have to say the funniest thing she ever did was to jump in my bath water to play and suddenly realizing that it was not me, but my one-year-old grandson in there! She jumped about 10 feet up in the air as she’s afraid of him! LOL – She jumped up in the air from a straight sitting position like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh almost!
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Madea?
Yes, I’m in a Club. I started Hakuna Matata. I’m not sure if they know about my pet or not to be honest with you… LOL I think a few of them do.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding your kitty?
My final word sharing my pet is that she really is a one-of-a-kind Kitty. She likes to play video games with me and loves the Solitaire TriPeaks! I think it might be the colors.
Do YOU have a 🐕sweet pet🐈 you’d like to see featured in the Pet Spotlight? Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠