Today we meet Suki Smudge Face, an opinionated calico with a lot of personality, and a sweet, albeit slightly smudged, face. When she’s not offering unsolicited opinions about Solitaire TriPeaks art choices (🙀meOW!🙀), she’s keeping her owner on top of her toes playing the game!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Dari* (Dareth) Lee Murray – 2+ years
2. What is the name of your pet?
Suki Smudge Face
3. What breed or type is Suki Smudge Face?
Calico female feline – 2 years old
4. How did she come into your life?
Rescue, of course!
5. What is the cutest thing Suki Smudge Face does?
When I call her name (S-s-s-s-uki) she drops and rolls over and lays her head on floor!
6. Is there anything you wish Suki would stop doing?
Chewing on my library books!
7. How does she encourage you to keep playing Tri Peaks?
Tips and tricks and opinions on design of game (see 10).
8. What is the funniest story you have about something she does?
When she hears me getting ice cubes from fridge she comes running! She loves to play with ice cubes and even carries them around.
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Suki?
Yes, Tiki Rising, Gold League. No, they are clueless! (I think they are dog people)
10. Dog people? Oh my! Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding your pet?
Yes! Suki SF is upset about Tiger Terrace. She feels your artwork on the tiger is degrading and demeaning to the entire Tiger Species. Your tiger is squarish, and rears and gallops like a horse! Furthermore, the roar? Please!
However, she is happy with the penguins, so there is that. She would appreciate if her human wins because then her human will be happy and give more head scratches and belly rubs.
Would you like to see your pet in our Pet Spotlight! If your pet is featured, you’ll receive 100,000 Coins, 5 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanos! Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠