This week we turn our attentions to Latosha W! She loves the game so much that when she somehow lost her account, she started all over again. Furthermore, in what will certainly stir up the old “Coffee versus Tea” controversy, she is all about tea!
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
A long while ago, but when I switched phones I couldn’t remember my login and had to join a new team! AND… had to start completely over!!!
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
The Volcano Card is necessary! I get so close and need those last few cards!!! If I had another choice it would be the Wild Card!!! Both are Necessary!!!
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
Starting Over!!!! And I love it!!!!!
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
I wish I paid attention to how to use the boosters correctly! It took a few times to get some of them right! I think I lost some and misused some because I didn’t watch the videos! Lesson learned!
6. Coffee, Tea or Other?
Tea, definitely! I drank coffee once and would not sit down! I felt like I had a hangover for two days! So, tea it is!
7. What are you known for saying?
When I see something that woes me, I say, “whatdahamsamich!”
8. Who is your hero or heroine?
My grandmother GeeGee! My best friend before she passed away!
9. Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Love yourself! There are enough people out there who won’t love you; so Love yourself enough for everyone!
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
Thank you to every player who challenges me to be better and earn more stars!!! I try to keep up as best I can!
Visit the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum to leave comments about something that made you go “Wow!” for a chance for a free Wild Card! We’ll be giving out a Wild Card to the authors of our 3 favorite comments on Friday!