Not exactly the most relaxing way to discover a game, but it’s nice to know that Solitaire TriPeaks did bring some comfort during what sounds like quite an ordeal. When asked how she might be doing now, she might just say “OK-LAHOMA!”
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I discovered Solitaire TriPeaks after my car wreck on 1-31-18. I broke both legs in five places so I had plenty of time to play games on my phone. My dad’s girlfriend introduced me to FitPlay and it was one of the first games to show up. So glad I decided to download it!
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
Poi! That little booger always hooks me up!
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
Double the red stars!
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
The Facebook page to get free coins and boosters!
6. Coffee, Tea or Other?
7. What are you known for saying?
8. Who is your hero or heroine?
My mom. I never had to want for anything. As a single mom of two, she did the absolute best she could and she did awesome!
9. Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
“If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.”
10. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Yes! My great-grandfather was a rather large man that chewed (never smoked) King Edwards cigars. Every one in awhile, usually when I’m doing something bad, I’ll get a whiff of him.
And then, in the spirit of the season, visit the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum to leave a comment about ghosts – whether or not you believe in them, have seen them, whether or not you think they’re a figment of the imagination, or even a story about how you experienced one – for a chance at a Wild Card on Friday! We’ll be giving away one Wild Card to the author of our five favorite comments!