Today’s Player Spotlight includes an adorable picture of her granddaughter, about whom Jennifer says: “This is my TriPeaks buddy, my granddaughter! When you say ‘Tiki’ she does that big-teeth smile! She loves watching me play and we use the colors, numbers, shapes and letters from the cards as teaching tools! We love TriPeaks Solitaire!”
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I discovered TriPeaks from a video ad playing another game.
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
Tiki of course!!
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
My favorite booster would be the Volcano Card. Would be great to get more of those in Club rewards.
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
The best group ever: The Naughty Auties!
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
That I could ask for Coins from other TriPeaks players, but better late than never lol
6. Coffee, Tea or Other?
Totally a coffee person hot or cold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I ❤ coffee!!
7. Who is your hero or heroine?
My dad is and always has been my hero, he’ll be gone 4 years this August and I miss him tremendously
8. Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
My dad always told my brothers and me: “Don’t be anyone but yourself, if people can’t love you as you are they don’t deserve to have you in their life.”
9. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today? What is it? I love to sing! I’ve been singing since I was 6 years old. Singing and music is my escape from tough times.
10. What is your all time favorite board game (played with an actual board)?
Candyland!! My grandson got it last year for Christmas and I forgot how fun it was – love it!