This week’s Player Spotlight has her cousin to thank for her introduction to Solitaire TriPeaks. Her cousin may not feel so grateful, as they now compete on one device. Regardless, they have a lot of fun…
1. How did you hear about Solitaire TriPeaks?
From my cousin and we got real fun as we share the game: the one who wins can get to play. If you lose the other will play 🙂
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
Tiki ( i love his dancing skills) 💃
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
All of them!
If you get trapped, you can get loose
If there’s a bomb you can diffuse
If there’s a wave you can break it
Shark? if there’s a hook, take it!
Hahaha did I make it rhyme?!
4. Are you in a Club?
Yes, im in Annepaulina’s
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
Oh nothing ,because this game is like a wish come true ( sorry so cheesy) 😊
6. Coffee, Tea or Other?
Coffee with mocha
7. What tropical destination would you love to visit?
8.Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Life is short, live to the fullest!
9. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today? What is it?
10. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Yes, but that is not easy to explain uhmm Ghosts is like air you can’t see it but you can feel it and you don’t really want to see it as if you do then you have a gift and you must help.
And now visit the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum and tell us the best book you’ve read recently and why. The authors of our 5 favorite comments will receive a Wild Card on Friday!