Today we take out the ol’ spotlight and point it directly on Solitaire TriPeaks player, Susan C! She’s been playing for over a year now and is passing along her love of all games to her grandchildren!
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I discovered Solitaire TriPeaks over a year ago, I’d played for sometime before I joined a team.
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
The difference a good team can make, I floated around for awhile, none of the public teams I tried would answer my questions. It was frustrating. I actually quit playing for awhile.
6. What tropical destination would you love to visit?
Tahiti, because of its history
7. What are you known for saying?
8. Who is your hero or heroine?
Our daughter, firefighter, EMT, great mommy… great daughter, she was honored by the Cincinnati Reds this past season.
9. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today?
Board games, still play them with our grandchildren.
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Be polite, play hard, find a supportive team that has fun and will challenge you to make your game better. Don’t stay on a team where you are not happy or you aren’t willing to meet the standards.