This week we feature a player from across the pond in Manchester, UK! She first discovered Solitaire TriPeaks about 2 years ago, gave it up because she ran out of Coins, and then took it up again earlier this year, after discovering Clubs.
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I started playing about two years ago but ran out of Coins quite fast and didn’t know about Clubs – I restarted in Feb 2018 and have played every day since
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
It’s got to be Poi. I love trying to catch him and earning rewards.
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
Favourite Booster is definitely the trap torch (unless Volcano cards are counted)
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
I am in a Club called ‘stacks ‘ It’s a really friendly Club and the players are all really supportive without taking things too seriously so no pressure.
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
That buying more cards to finish a game is uneconomical in the long run
6. Coffee, Tea or Other?
Vimto Zero – it’s a fruity cordial that’s only available in the UK
7. What tropical destination would you love to visit?
8. Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Never go to bed on an argument
9. What is your all time favorite board game (played with an actual board)?
Risk – I love to be able to conquer the world 😆
10. What’s your favorite holiday?
Cruising – waking up every day in a different country is an incredible experience.