This week Kari of “Vernon’s Tripeaks” took some time out of her busy day to pay tribute to her Co-leader, Vonny, who inspires the rest of the Club to keep their chins up and keep on playing!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know this person?
From Solitaire Tripeaks. She’s a co-leader in our Club ‘Vernon’s Tripeaks’.
4. Why do you feel they deserve recognition?
Because she is an amazing person with a beautiful soul. She’s living with chronic pain and yet she still asks how everyone else is doing every day. She’s still dedicated to our Club and constantly motivating our team.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“I’d like to present this Golden Tiki award to Vonny. I can’t think of a more deserving person to receive this honor. Not only for her dedication to our team, her outstanding leadership, but also for the kindness and genuine care she shows to everyone she comes across. So this is for you Vonny. We love you!”
6. And what joke would you tell?
“I tried to write a joke about pie… but it went on forever “
7. If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
We would go to the spa and get massages, then come back to my house, kick our feet up, drink some wine and play Solitaire Tripeaks of course!
8. What else do you know about this person?
She lives in Australia, she has a couple grown kids whom she worries about constantly, she has a dog whom she adores. She loves animals. She lives alone (with her dog of course) She has chronic pain. A rare degenerative disease affecting her spine.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes! Vernons’s Tripeaks
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
We absolutely love this game! It would be awesome if there was a way to send a private message to teammates who aren’t using chat! Even if there are only a few pre-selected phrases that could be sent would be awesome! Like “get your butt on chat STAT!” 🙂
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!