Today we get are introduced to Laurie, by Kay! Laurie is the Club Leader for Butterfly Kiss, and a mentor to everyone in the Club, always going the extra mile to ensure everyone is having a good time, and that they feel welcome and cared-for!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know her?
Leader of our Club – Butterfly Kiss
4. Why do you feel Laurie deserves recognition?
Laurie loves her whole team during bad times and good. She is supportive ❤️ of players that take a vacation, need to go to appointments, celebrates with those having memorable moments, and is a good listener to those that need to talk, have questions, or just need an ear.
She is also friends to those in the Club and has more than 1 Co-Leader because about 6 of us have been with her for 5 + years. Laurie is willing to message anyone on Facebook and follows her teammates adventures. She truly loves being a leader and friend👍. We feel truly blessed to have her.❤️
5. If you were at an awards show, handing her out a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Tiki Solitaire player, what would you say?
A special award for someone who cares so deeply for her friends, family, and her team.
6. And what joke would you tell?
Orange you glad we’re telling jokes?
7. If you could have Laurie come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
I’d Take her for a special Starbucks treat of her choice, then to the beach near our house to sit, enjoy the sound of the water, soak in the calm and hopefully feel the warmth of the sun. Then we’d finish by going to her favorite restaurant, Mama Sortinis for lunch or dinner.
8. What else do you know about her?
Laurie stays at home and takes care of her husband, her near and dear family and friends and her new puppy, Olive. She is always doing something special for someone like bringing them food or running them to appts. She loves the beach in San Diego, goes for walks, loves the zoo and helping all.
9. Are you both in the same Tiki Solitaire Club?
Yes we are… Butterfly Kiss
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Just that Laurie is always trying her best to make herself available in the Club, through Facebook, and even through messaging. We also have a Butterfly Kiss TriPeaks Solitaire Group for anyone who wants to join to share their thoughts, or pictures, etc.
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Tiki Solitaire? For the months of November, December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!