When he doesn’t have his nose deep into a book, you might find Allen playing Solitaire TriPeaks with the many friends he’s made in his Club. Here’s why Bobbie Jo loves Allen so much!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person to whom you’re paying tribute?
3. How do you know this person?
He is the leader of our Wonderful Club, BamBam
4. Why do you feel he deserves recognition?
Allen is the greatest! He has never met a stranger. He is always striking up a conversation with anybody. Whether it is Club notes, Solitaire FB, Messenger, or Just his personal FB page. He very strategic! He gives you ideas on how to play the game and tells you what he does to gain points and Coins. He always lends an ear when you need to talk.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
This award goes to an amazing player who is always there when we need him. Even when we talk behind his back, he says he is there watching over us like God!.
6. And what joke would you tell?
Wanna hear a new joke? A guy goes into the Tiki Bar…
7. If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
We would tour the city, New York, telling the world of our friendship and our game we play and enjoy. We would put it on the big screens in New York and we would introduce the world to Pele, Solitaire TriPeaks!
8. What else do you know about Allen?
He loves his family and he loves to read (he is a die hard reader), he has entered several contests and has won books – and likes to eat breakfast at a Crepe restaurant where he lives in California!
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Love this game and I love my Club!!
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the month of December (and it’s looking like January!, too), we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!