So overwhelmed by nominations for Player Tributes were we that we’re extending them through the month of January! Today, we meet Ccml, who manages to juggle crazy, tenacity and caring like a pro!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know this person?
I met her on our first TriPeaks team!
4. Why do you feel they deserve recognition?
Ccml is an amazing woman. She is extremely encouraging and kind. When my mom unexpectedly passed away a few months ago, she took the time to really talk to me (outside the game) and really encourage me!
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
Ccml, you are an amazing woman! I don’t know how you get all those points, run our crazy amazing team and still be an awesome wife to Brian and friend to us all! But you manage to be super woman and I really look up to you!
6. And what joke would you tell?
Q: What do you call a very fast llama?
A: a Llamaghini
7. If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
If Ccml came to visit me, I would take her to Lake MI to hang out at the beach, then to downtown Grand Rapids cause hello, Beer City USA!
8. What else do you know about this person?
Ccml is a very private person, so I’m not comfortable sharing much on a public forum, but Ccml loves crafting and is absolutely amazing at it! She also loves the TV show Psych, thus the name of our Club, Camp Tikihama!
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes, when Ccml left our old Club, I left with her and we are on Team Camp Tikihama!
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Thanks to this community and to Solitaire TriPeaks, I got to meet and be friends with this amazing woman! So thankful for her and her encouragement in my life!
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!