In our very first Player Tribute, we have the honor or meeting Debbie, who was nominated by her friend and teammate Sugar King! While the joke flew right over our heads here, we can tell that Sugar King has a lot of admiration and respect for Debbie. We hope you enjoy!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know this person?
Friend of family and we play on the same team – the Team Playerz
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
Debbie is a motivator always has something funny to say to keep the group going
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“Ladies and gentlemen I would like to award this golden Tiki amazing woman is Solitaire TriPeaks player. A friend, a Team player and motivator our team comedian Debbie the bald-headed squirrel”
6. And what joke would you tell?
“What do you get when you mix a rat, a mad Barber, and a bunch of nuts? A bald-headed squirrel with nuts in its mouth.” 🤣🤣 (editor’s note: we’ll have to take your word for it that this was indeed funny. 😉 )
7. If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
If she could come visit me, I would take her on a spa day just so she could get a little peace of mind a relaxation
8. What else do you know about this person?
She’s a good friend. She has a great heart and is always concerned about others. She gives all she has and still stays positive and keeps a smile on her face. She has 8 kids, 24 grandchildren and one great grandchild! She loves playing Solitaire TriPeaks, hosting events and donating to charities.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes, The Team Playerz
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Debbie is a great person she recently lost her brother and is out handling her business for a while, but we are holding her spot because that’s what we do. And the game wouldn’t be the same without her. We don’t kick someone out just because they’ve had hard times. I also know that if anyone deserves this honor she does just to put a smile on her face because she always puts a smile on ours😍