Jim, apparently, has big feet. This is good, because, apparently, he had some pretty big shoes to fill, and he’s done just that! It’s one thing to want to become a Club Leader, and it’s quite another when circumstances present themselves in such a way that you’re thrust into the position! Nice work, Jim!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
Jim, leader of Mamas
3. How do you know Jim?
I know Jim only through Tri-Peaks
4. Why do you feel he deserves recognition?
Our original leader, Gigi, passed from cancer. Jim was the best choice to fill some big shoes!
He has kept the same level of kindness and encouragement to the entire team.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing him a “Golden Tiki” for his amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“Jim, you have earned this award for not only your leadership of the Mamas, but also keeping Gigi’s vision alive. A team that plays for fun and enjoyment snd maybe making some friends along the way. You set a great example by being in the top 3 every week. Jim, you truly deserve this award.” Hopefully Poi is on the trophy!
6. And what joke would you tell?
“What do you call a fake noodle?
7. If Jim could come visit you for a day, where would you take him and what would you do?
We would sit by a campfire with the entire team and Jim would play his guitar and sing us songs! He really would love that!
8. What else do you know about Jim?
He is a ray of freakin’ sunshine on our team.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
Mamas. Yes, Jim is a man and leader of a group named Mamas and we couldn’t be prouder!
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Be kind, even when it’s hard!
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!