Today Shaunna breaks a scandal that is sure to rock the cat-lover’s world. Her Club’s Leader, Kym, of CatLadiesUnited, DOES NOT IN FACT OWN A CAT! Instead she owns DOGS! The fallout from this shocking news is actually quite adorable…
1. What is your name?
Shaunna (I go by shaunna! Maybe you’ve seen me trompling you during the Great Race?)
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know Kym?
She is the leader. We also chat quite a bit on Messenger and the chat function. We both love to talk in between games!
4. Why do you feel she deserve recognition?
Kym is so kind and a really good leader of our Club, CatLadiesUnited.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing her out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“Kym, you deserve this award for being the best leader ever! Plus you are amazing at getting Tributes/Tikis!!!”
6. And what joke would you tell?
Even though our Club is called CatLadiesUnited, and most of us have cats, Kym only has dogs! But she loves all animals and even went to veterinary school!
7. If you could have Kym come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
I would take Kym to my favorite bookstore (and only one here) and have a cup or two of coffee. Then we could visit a few of the 9 thrift stores and look for “treasures” for just a few dollars.
8. What else do you know about Kym?
She loves her job as a Merchandise Display artist, which is something I would love to do someday and utilize my degree in Interior Design. We are both originally from Montana, so we get to say “Yee haw” when someone in our Club does something great! She and her husband moved to California, while I ended up in North Dakota. The other day she said “I miss the snow.” Well, I’ll mail her some from the massive blizzard set to hit here in 2 days! (and to anyone else who wants some) Free snow! Come shovel it off my driveway!
9. Since we, too, are in California, we will have to politely decline your offer – on Kym’s behalf, of course. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes. I joined CatLadiesUnited because the motto sounded welcoming and because I love cats and have several. Everyone is so kind and supportive whenever anyone has a crisis or can’t play for some reason.
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
I am so glad I found this Club! It makes the game so much more fun when you can share it with friends and like-minded players! If you aren’t happy where you are, look for a club with similar interests and play level. You’ll be so glad you did!
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the rest of January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!