Today’s Player Tribute comes from Helen, who met Liz in their Club’s Chat. She was surprised by how much they had in common. They’re even planning a “real life” trip together! Find out where…
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know this person?
I met Liz through TriPeaks through the Club Chat. I could tell from her post that she and I were similar. One day I asked her for her email and for the last month we have communicated outside the Club chat and found that we have a lot in common. We are both 10 year survivors of cancer, we both love to travel , both self employed and our husband also have a lot in common.
4. Why do you feel they deserve recognition?
Liz has been a motivator to the team. She is always offering words of encouragement and always has a positive attitude. We met in a previous club and both moved to Perks A Plenty because of lack of team work.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together for the High Priestess Luni the winner of your 2019 Golden Tiki Award! Luni is her call name for the game. At first I thought she must be crazy, which I can confirm because we are both playing Tripeaks at 1:00 o’clock in the morning.
6. And what joke would you tell?
I used this joke in our Club chat. We have one male member in our group and during the chat I asked where he was from. He gave us three guesses and a hint that he was a Hillbilly. His photo on the game is the Tripeaks Monkey. My comment was “Micah you look like a monkey” His reply was “Monkey see, Monkey do”. So I took that he is just going to be a good follower of women.
7. If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
We both love Key West and are making real plans to meet there next year. Our plans would be to just relax by the water and enjoy the cool sea breeze, eat and be jolly and play Tripeaks under the umbrella’s with a virgin Piña Colada .
8. What else do you know about this person? (Occupation? Kids? Family? Interests?)
Liz is an Artist/Sculptor and Art Instructor, married, loves to travel and has a great sense of humor. She always sends me the funniest Emojis and cartoons.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
We are both in the same Club which is Perks A Plenty
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Tripeaks is a fun relaxing game where you can compete against other groups. I would never imagine that I would have made friends on an internet game.
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!