Sometimes the Player Tributes are straightforward and you just smile. Sometimes they include phrases like “where you don’t have to shovel sunshine” and you go “huh?” Either way, it sounds like Mike is an all-around great guy and also that he should pay Veronica back.
1. What is your name?
Veronica – V
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
Mike – Red Letter Day
3. How do you know Mike?
We met on a team called TheTrainingCamp
4. Why do you feel he deserves recognition?
RLDs actions inspire others to be great and do more.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing him out a “Golden Tiki” for his amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
And the Golden Tiki goes to RLD for pushing the buttons – HAH!
6. And what joke would you tell?
Hah! A Knock knock joke:
Me! When are you paying me back?
7. If you could have Mike visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
I would take RLD out to explore a town where you don’t have to shovel sunshine!
8. What else do you know about Mike?
RLD leads so many things in life from work to the team to family. So many things to be proud of.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes, Diamond or Bust
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
I’ll end with a quote – “A truly amazing team is difficult to find, hard to part with, and impossible to forget.”
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!