It’s rare to have a Player Tribute where someone from one Club honors someone from another! Today Shaunna tells us about Nikki. While they don’t share the same Club, they certainly share a love of the game, and a love of a certain feline type of pet.
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know Nikki?
We’ve become friends through the group Nikki started in March, TriPeaks Tips; Questions Only, which just reached 1,000 members!
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
Nikki has so much knowledge about the game, and freely shares it to help other players.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing her a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
This Golden Tiki goes to Nikki for being an awesome leader, an amazing teacher and outstanding organizer!
6. And what joke would you tell?
Apparently, a particularly salty cuss word in England is “Stuffing Balls!” I think it’s the perfect name for a Club! Ha ha ha
7. If you could have Nikki come visit you for a day, where would you take her and what would you do?
Go to the nearest bookstore and pick out books to peruse while sampling the free cookies. Then go to a local pet store that has a petting room for the cats. Heaven!
8. What else do you know about Nikki?
Nikki has 5 Sphynx cats, and one is going to have kittens soon! They are very intelligent and loving. She lives in England, so by the time I get up, her day is halfway over! Yet she is always there to answer a quick question or say hi!
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
No, Nikki started a Club in August, Tri Utopia, which is already in the Diamond and Legend Leagues! I am in a purrfect Club named CatLadiesUnited in Platinum, which is enjoying more relaxed rules to make the game fun again!
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
I love Tripeaks Solitaire for the challenging games, but also for the friendships I have gained. If you aren’t happy where you are, look around. Find a club that has like-minded players and enjoy a better gaming experience!
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!