This week Lisa introduces us to Ryan, whom she first met in her first Club before they disbanded. She quickly recruited him for her new Club, where he’s been a valuable player ever since! She has even gone as far as “almost meeting him” live and in person once!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know Ryan?
We met in the first Club we were in which disbanded. I started my own Club and invited most of my old teammates to join. Ryan’s been my Co-leader since day 1.
4. Why do you feel he deserves recognition?
Ryan keeps me grounded. I tend to overthink, worry and at times freak out but he’s my voice of reason. He’s also been there for me personally when I’ve needed someone to talk to. His quick wit keeps us all in stitches at times.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing Ryan out a “Golden Tiki” for his amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“I present this Golden Tiki to Ryan for always supporting and rooting on his teammates.”
6. And what joke would you tell?
“Ryan you’ll be happy to hear the whole team will be adding ‘Lisa’ to their name!” (He’s jokingly threatened to leave if one more Lisa joins our team… we currently have 5! 😄)
7. If you could have him come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
We actually almost met recently but we had miscommunication on meeting place… his fault, although he’ll say it’s mine! I would just invite him over for dinner but he wouldn’t get chicken pot pie! (Private joke)
8. What else do you know about Ryan?
Ryan is an OTR truck driver helping to keep our shelves stocked during these difficult times. His girlfriend Ashley is also part of our game family. He recently officiated his daughter’s wedding.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
We sure are! Tiki’s Revenge is our team
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Finding the right fit to your Club is always trial and error. With patience we’ve built our perfect team and I so enjoy everyday with my game family. Having an amazing Co-leader (or my “game hubby” as he calls himself) in Ryan makes it all the more fun! Shout out to our other AWESOME Co-leaders and Clubmates ❤
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!