This week we meet Suzie by way of Donna, who met in their Club and was very impressed with the way Suzie helped and encouraged her Club-mates. She sounds like a lot of fun!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know her?
We met playing TriPeaks in chat.
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
Suzie is such an amazing woman. Rain or shine she always has time for her Clubmates. She always encourages everyone to do their best and reminds us if we forget do something like “unlocking the Club gift box” LOL!
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for Suzie’s amazing work as a SolitaireTriPeaks player, what would you say?
“TriPeaks Family & Friends I would like to present the award for MVP player on team killin time... the Golden Tiki goes to Suzie congratulations for being a team player.”
6. And what joke would you tell?
“Roses are Red, Violets Blue I’m looking for treasure and so is Poi.(ha-ha)
7. If you could have Suzie come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
I live in the greatest city in the world – NYC, so we would definitely go sightseeing and see a play. You never know we may see the Rockettes dancing with Fabulous Dancing Tikis. Anything is possible in New York City.
8. What else do you know about this person?
Suzie has two adult twin daughters who are absolutely beautiful. She just moved to a new home – downsizing – and is finally getting settled. She pulled her back during the move we are praying that she doesn’t have to go through surgery again. And I hear she is a great cook. Lol (that could be bragging😄)
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes we are! She was so encouraging and always welcoming any new players, seeing if anyone had questions, that I made her my Co-Leader and she lives up to it daily. We are Club killin time
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
TriPeaks is a great game – you can meet new people relax and have a good time. Don’t take it so seriously. Remember you are part of a Club and should always help your team if you can. You don’t have to be #1 to be on top. As long as you tried your best you will always be #1!
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the rest of January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!