Many of our Player Tributes come from people who’ve met each other only through the game. Well, today we meet someone who pays tribute to her old college friend, whom she met when they were both part of the choir. Maybe all that practice makes it easier for Melissa to sing Becky’s praises now!
1. What is your name?
Melissa (Melissa the Lion)
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know BeckBeck?
We met in choir in college
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
She’s a super strong woman, an amazing friend, she beat cancer and is still the best team player I know!
5. If you were at an awards show, handing Becky a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
This award goes to Becky, the bravest woman I know! Despite the roadblocks life has thrown her, she has continued to be strong and overcome so much!
6. And what joke would you tell?
What did the fish say when it ran in to a brick wall?
7. If you could have BeckBeck come visit you for a day, where would you take her and what would you do?
We would go to Knotts Berry Farm, ride some rides, and eat good food!
8. What else do you know about her?
She works for a bank in a very small military town in the middle of nowhere with her two sons, mother, and father. She loves The Office, country music, and Disney.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes! We are in Halloween Town!
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
You should be jealous. I have the best teammate!
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of November, December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!