Today we meet Suz, who pays a most heartfelt tribute to her Club leader that she only knows as “Pete’s Girl”. And judging from the examples she’s given us, Pete appears to be a very lucky fellow!
1. What is your name?
Susan but my player name is Suz
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
I only know her as “Pete’s Girl”
3. How do you know Pete’s Girl?
She’s our Club Leader!
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
Pete’s Girl or “PG” as some of affectionately call her is one of the kindest most thoughtful people I have ever virtually met. She makes tough calls and it really takes a lot out of her to do so. Her care for our Club shines through week after week and I think she should be recognized for that.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
Pete’s Girl somehow manages to keep Club jumpers at bay, update our Club notes, keep track of what everyone’s doing AND is always near the top of our Club board. She is an inspiring leader who pushes us when we need it and celebrates our successes. Pete’s Girl really demonstrates what it means to be a Club Leader.
6. And what joke would you tell?
I’d probably make a reference to her egging on some of our teammates for their healthy competition to be Club champs and a jab at her food bill
7. If you could have Pete’s Girl come visit you for a day, where would you take her and what would you do?
I would take her on a sight-seeing tour and then we’d have to play a few games at least and let our teammates know we were hanging out and having the greatest time.
8. What else do you know about her?
I know she’s got two sons who are in their early 20’s, I know she works in the IT Sector and I know she’s always available for a kind word.
9. What’s the name of your Club?
We’re in Club Dunedain
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
I’ve been a part of a couple of Clubs in my Tripeaks life but I’ve never felt more at home or welcomed than I have being a part of this one.
NEXT WEEK: It’s all about LOVE! Do you and your love BOTH play Solitaire TriPeaks? Or did you meet your love through the game itself? We want to feature you BOTH in February’s “Isle of Love” spotlight!