To kick off this season of Player Tributes, we discover an entire Club’s crazy devotion to all things feline, all led by one Crazy Cat Lady, who appears to be the purr-fect leader for such a Club!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
Crazy Cat Lady
3. How do you know Crazy Cat Lady?
She is the leader of the Club I am in.
4. Why do you feel they she deserves recognition?
She always cheers us Club members on. We have had an amazing year and I believe if it wasn’t for that are team wouldn’t be who we are today.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing Crazy Cat Lady a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
I would tell her that she has the best Club ever. She is amazing person for being a leader of a team that she doesn’t even know in person.
6. And what joke would you tell?
I’m stuck in quarantine all alone with a deck of cards. I guess you could say I’m in “solitaire confinement.”
7. If you could have her come visit you for a day, where would you take her and what would you do?
To the Cat Cafe.
8. What else do you know about Crazy Cat Lady?
She lives in South Carolina
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
Yes Crazy Cat Folks
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
I love this game.
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of November, December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!