Every Club Leader possesses a unique set of skills and leadership qualities. Today, we meet Froggie, who has made it a priority to get to know each and every one of her Clubmates on a pretty deep level. This has resulted in long-lasting loyalty, and a real sense of Club cohesion!
1. What is your name?
Marta, aka MS Norway
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
Sharon, aka Froggie
3. How do you know Froggie?
She is co-leader and co-founder of our team Night and Day. I have been a part of the team for almost 3 years! Since January, 2020.
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
Sharon (or Froggie as she calls herself) is the best team motivator ever. She is funny, inclusive, caring, always positive and loves the game and her team. She knows the name, home town/country, occupation and family situation of every single member of our Club. She cares about every single one of us and DM’s us if she senses that something is going on in our lives. And I really think I can speak for every single member of the team when I say this. We all love her so much.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing Sharon a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
The Golden Tiki winner of 2022 was unanimously nominated by every member of her team for her exceptional way of bringing us together as a team, making every one of us feel valuable, appreciated and loved.
…and the winner of this years Golden Tiki award is….drumroll please… Froggie.
6. And what joke would you tell?
Speaking of awards…I Just found out that the Oscar Awards is actually a big lie!
Those people they invite to their ceremonies are all paid actors! 😄
7. If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
I am from Norway and Froggie is from the United States so I think I would show her our fjords, the northern light Aurora Borealis and my hometown where I grew up.
8. What else do you know about Froggie?
I know she is retired and lives in Oregon with her husband and dogs. She also has kids and grandkids
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
Night and Day
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
I hope you all are a part of an equally great team as we in Night and Day are. I started this game 3 yrs ago and have been hooked ever since. I love the game and I love my team. Have fun… See you all in Tiki Paradise😊❤️
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of November, December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!