In our final Player Tribute this season, we are introduced to Athena by Stephanie. These two met on the job and became fast friends, until Athena did the unthinkable and moved away. To stay close, they created their Club and play every day!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know Athena?
We work together and then became best friends! Then she moved away but we still talk every week and we both created a Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks Club together and play everyday!
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
She has kept our Club going and is a true friend! I have been overwhelmed at work and used to lead our Club and we would be in the top 3 often, but after work got insane for me she took the Club over and has done a great job keeping it going. And not only that but she is always there for me to talk to and we cheer each other on in life!
5. If you were at an awards show, handing Athena a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
Thank you for being your true authentic self. You are awesome and have come so far! You can do anything you put your mind to!
6. And what joke would you tell?
She owes me her life actually, as I gave her the heimlich maneuver once!
7. WHOA! That’s pretty amazing! If you could have Athena come visit you for a day, where would you take her and what would you do?
We would go paint together and then go get a margarita!
8. What else do you know about her?
She has the wonderful kids, she is a Senior Operations manager and is a newlywed. She likes Star Wars, Friends, and purses!
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes, ” Central Perk” in honor of our favorite show Friends!
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Help lift each other up!