There is no friend like a furry friend, and today’s Pet in the Spotlight is no exception, bringing her owner not only love, but anxiety-reducing companionship. And, no doubt, plenty of laughs.
1. Hello! What is your name and how long have you been playing Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks?
Hi, my name is Renata Battle and I have been playing TriPeaks for over two years.
2. What is the name of this cutie?
Her name is Bestie Battle.
3. What breed is Bestie?
Bestie is a four month old YorkiePoo.
4. How did this YorkiePoo become a part of your life?
I received Bestie as a birthday, Valentine, and Anniversary gift back in February. She was a gift from my husband.
5. What is the cutest thing Bestie does?
As a dog mom, everything she does is cute, but to see her walking through the house with her big bone or oversized stuff toy is not only hilarious, it is cute, too!
6. What is one thing you wish she would stop doing?
Though her teeth are small, they do hurt, so I wish she would stop biting me and anyone else that loves on her.
7. How does Bestie encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
She encourages me by allowing me to have my “wind down” time. When we get in bed, she goes right to sleep and I pull out my phone and get some game time!
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something she’s done?
We also have a German Shepherd that weighs 130 pounds and the first time she met him, she chased him. Yes, he ran from her and to this day he continues to run from her and she continues to chase him growling! Ha!
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they know about Bestie?
No, I am not in a Club.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share about your pet?
Since she’s been in my life she has truly calmed my anxiety. She’s the Best-ie!!
There’s only ONE more week for this year’s Pet Spotlights! Will it be YOUR cute bundle of love that gets the final feature? If your pet is picked, you’ll receive 100,000 Coins, 5 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanoes! Find out more about the Pet Spotlight!