This week we spotlight a true Solitaire TriPeaks “old timer”! She’s been playing the game from around the time it came out and has a pretty “Wild” story about a certain change to the game that she didn’t discover until later – much to her delight!
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I discovered Tripeaks when it came out almost 6 years ago. In the beginning there weren’t a lot of islands and I had to play expert levels, while waiting for new islands. And back then you couldn’t play offline.
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
My favorite character in Tripeaks is everyone’s favorite – the Golden Tiki!
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
I can’t imagine playing without a 2x booster.
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
My Club is CHAMPangeSunday. It’s the third Club I’ve been and the absolute best. I love my Club.
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
It was funny when Wild Cards came out. I had no idea what they were for, or even really looked at them. I think I had over 50 of them when I figured it out. I can be slow… sometimes.
6. What tropical destination would you love to visit?
I would love to go to Fuji.
7. What are you known for saying?
My favorite saying? ” Are you freaking kidding me”
8. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today? What is it?
I enjoy writing. Right now I’m writing a story inspired by a Teammates name. I have been sharing it with some teammates.
9. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Yes I believe in ghost. I have actually interacted with two and had an experience with a few more.
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
I love this game.I just wish you had coin stock I could have purchased from the beginning. I’d be a millionaire. Pretty sure I haven’t missed a day of playing in years. I’d have to be incarcerated for that to happen.