She discovered Solitaire TriPeaks via another card game, and has absolutely no regrets! She claims to be in the world’s greatest Club, which may or may not be true, but they do sound like a fun group. Meet Jacqueline S!
1. When did you discover Solitaire Tripeaks?
I have a heart card game on my phone and about a year ago there was an advertisement for Tripeaks. It looked like it would be fun. So I downloaded, it and it was the best thing I ever did. I love this game.
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
Poi is my favorite character. He is fun to try and catch.
3. What is your favorite Booster?
The bomb defuser. I do not like when my cards blow up!!!
4. Are you in a Club? If so which one?
Yes, I am in the greatest Club there is, Westworld. The members are like family!! We help each other out when needed. We laugh together, encourage each other and just have fun.
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
I wish I had known more about red stars. It is very important to get as high as you can because it helps you get further in the game faster.
6. Coffee or Tea or other?
Coffee and after coffee, Dr.Pepper
7. Who is your hero or heroine?
My mother is my heroine. She was the strongest and most courageous person I know.
8. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas is my favorite holiday. Everyone is so happy and it is peaceful.
9. What is your all time favorite board game(played with an actual board)?
I have two Parcheesi and Scrabble.
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so what?
Always be patient when writing into TriPeaks. There are a lot of people who play and they answer you as soon as they can. Enjoy playing and don’t forget it is only a game.