This week’s Player in the Spotlight has a great way with words – and the pencil! She’s an artist who has shared a couple of pictures with us, as well as some interesting answers! Meet Jessika…
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
A little over a year and half ago
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
Poi of course… cause when you find him he gives you presents. And who doesn’t love presents?
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
Wave breaker… Those wave cards give me serious anxiety lol
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
Yes, I am in RANDI’S REBELS
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
That the best way to get higher Club points is to continuously collect all 5 Tributes.
7. What tropical destination would you love to visit?
It’s a toss up between Indonesia and Fiji. Actually I’d take any tropical destination… they’re all better then “Dirty Jersey” (New Jersey) lol. It’d be nice just to see through the water to the bottom and not have to worry if you go swimming in the ocean that you will either get sick or tangled up in a garbage bag hahahaha…
8. Who is your hero or heroine?
My dad because he is by far the coolest, most laid back, loving and caring person I’ve ever met. Also he’s the strongest person I’ve ever met. He never gives up. It doesn’t matter how hard things get he just keeps going. He has taught me so many important things and he’s never given up on me. He’s the reason I am who I am today.
9. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today? What is it?
Drawing. I love it. It makes me feel relaxed. Also it reminds me I’m good at something… Here are a couple of my drawings:
10. Would you rather be an amazing athlete, incredible musician, or brilliant mathematician? Why?
I’d rather be an incredible musician. Why you ask? Well, one who wouldn’t wanna be one? But, no really cause music is my life. I love how a certain song can take you back to an exact moment in time… I love how with so many songs I can relate to the words, it makes me feel as if I’m not alone. I love how music brings people together.
Visit the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum for a chance at 5 Free Wildcards! Just answer the proposed question, and we will randomly select five authors who will receive 5 Wild Cards on Friday morning!