If it weren’t for a broken phone and a kind-hearted boyfriend, Kimberly G might never have discovered Solitaire TriPeaks. While we’re sorry about the phone, we just might be sort of happy about it too…
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
My phone was broken, due to me dropping it, so i jumped on my boyfriend’s phone out of boredom and he had the game, but had never played. I got so obsessed and had his phone so much he couldn’t wait for me to get mine fixed!
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
Isn’t everyone’s Poi? I mean he has treasures and gets disappointed and runs away!
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
Toss up between the Trap Torch and Shark Card. They can be really hard too clear on some of them.
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
I am in Phoenix rising
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
That the links on Facebook Fan Page give you boosters and free coins. I literally just figured this out like weeks ago.
6. Coffee, Tea or Other?
Tea! Come on I’m a Texas girl.
7. Who is your hero or heroine?
My father, never seen a more forgiving and loving heart. Miss him so much!
8. Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
You have to be willing to give everything you have and expect nothing in return.
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I swear my kids saw my dead relatives. I have amazing stories to back this up, but that’s for another day.
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Man take it easy on the immediately just kicking people out of Clubs without notice. Life happens, work gets busy, kids freaking out. We are not always in a place to notify you of a meltdown. Chill out with yours!
Any tricks I still don’t know? Please help me!
Visit the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum and answer the question about this post. We will pick five random posts and the authors will receive 3 Wild Cards on Friday!