This week’s subject of the Player Spotlight is quite a traveller, spending most of the year on the road and visiting some of the most beautiful places on earth – including virtual trips to a certain series of islands located in the ocean, seas and skies! Introducing Melinda!
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I discovered TriPeaks in November 2017, just by chance. I feel in love with it immediately. The card games were fun and challenging.
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
POI. His is so cute, and his hula is great!
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
My favorite booster is the Bomb Defuser. Went I see that countdown clock, my heart always starts pounding. If I have a Defuser, I can relax. The trick is knowing when to use them 😊.
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
I have been a member of Perks Caves since December 2017. It is a good club. We support each other and recognize that our personal lives take precedence over a game.
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
I wish I would have known how important the Red Star Boosters can be in the game. I hoard them now to help me in the Daily Quests and the Club Quests.
6. What’s your motto?
Do it today, you may never have another chance!
7. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today?
As a child my family camped on holidays and vacations. As an adult, I have continued that tradition. My sons camp with their families. My husband and I average 9 months a year traveling in our RV. We are “glamping “more then camping now, but we still love it.
8. What’s your favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. Celebrating the holiday with good food, family and friends is so very special to me.
9. In just a few words, describe yourself.
I am retired, married for 40 years, have three sons (active duty and retired) and 6 grandchildren ages 2-24, and I love to travel
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
The one thing I would tell the TriPeaks community is… YES – real people do win the jackpot of 1M (in the Treasure Shrine). I did! I didn’t do anything special and it happened to me. It can happen to you too!