On this Veterans Day, we are honored and pleased to feature a Solitaire TriPeaks-playing Veteran, Michael S. In our everyday lives, we often forget how fortunate we are to have people like Michael who serve, and sometimes pay the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms. Cheers to you, Michael, and to every Vet we have the pleasure of meeting in our lives.
1. How long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Only been playing for about a month
2. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
I am in the Club Champs – we’re in the gold league.
3. When did you join the armed services, and in which branch did you serve?
Joined in 2014 and served in the Army Active duty as a 13 Bravo Artilleryman.
4. What made you decide to join?
Wanted to better my life as a successful and respected person.
5. Do you remember your first few weeks?
They were long and never ending it felt like, tough and cold and very physical.
6. What is your favorite memory?
My favorite memory / memories were training on the 777 Howitzer canon and going to new places
7. What were some of your favorite places you visited?
Canada and pretty much every state I was in.
8. Is there anything you learned from your service that you apply to your daily life today?
Just the everyday respect and safety and attitude.
9. Did you receive any medals or ribbons?
No medals, just ribbons
10. Do you have any other words you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks community?
All and all I do enjoy the game I play every day and do look forward to new levels and free coins. Always need those