This Player in this week’s Player Spotlight, Yvette, seems to have a thing for… HUNKS! See who she thinks is hunky, and learn some good advice at the same time!
1. Coffee, Tea or Other?
2. What tropical destination would you love to visit?
3. What are you known for saying?
“It’s always something!” (Gilda Radner)
4. Who is your hero or heroine?
5. Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Think before you speak (mom)
6. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today?
I loved to draw, still do
7. What’s your greatest achievement?
My children, of course and – oh yes And getting a teaching degree and teaching for 25 yrs and getting my pension!
8. What is your all time favorite board game (played with an actual board)?
Wits and Wagers and Balderdash
9. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas I love the decor and spirit
10. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
Pickled Pigs feet
11. What’s your favorite way to give back to your community?
Driving safe and donating to charity
12. Would you rather be an amazing athlete, incredible musician, or brilliant mathematician? Why?
A musician because I’ve always loved piano and the violin, but could never play them well
13. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, there are spirits.
14. If you could have lunch with a celebrity, who would you choose?
Chris Hemsworth, hunky
15. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Help your Clubs out when asked, don’t be a flake.
Are you or your Club interested in being highlighted in the Player or Club Spotlight? Individuals featured in the Player Spotlight will receive 75,000 Coins, 10 Free Plays and 5 Wild Cards – and fame, of course! Find out more about being in the Player Spotlight! Members of Clubs featured in the Club Spotlight will receive 50,000 Coins, 5 Wild Cards, 5 Volcano Cards, 5 Free Plays and 10 Red Star Boosters! Find out more about being in the Club Spotlight!