Sometimes finding a great friend is like discovering a mine full of gold, and interestingly today’s nominator discovered her “friend of gold” long before she ever played the game! Meet Diana, this week’s Player in the Spotlight!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know Diane?
A client of my salon years ago, reconnected on Tripeaks after seeing her post on Facebook and I joined her team. 😁
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
Di is a fabulous leader. She takes the game very seriously, and is always looking out for what strategies are in everyone’s best interest. She runs a tight ship but is the first to say “family first… go have fun!”
5. If you were at an awards show, handing Diane a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“Thank you for leading our team through your attention to detail, tireless leading by example, and for having both a great sense of humor and a caring heart!”
6. And what joke would you tell?
“Who heated up the volcano? Clear your lava people….have a good day 🤣”
7. If you could have Diane come visit you for a day, where would you take her and what would you do?
To meet my family, have coffee and catch up about the what has happened in the 32 years since knowing her ❤️
8. What else do you know about her?
Diane is retired. She watches her adorable granddaughter every day for her son and his wife. She also paints rocks and leaves them around the city for people to find to make their day. She is a kind soul.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Diane is an amazing leader, wouldn’t want to play for any other team!
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the months of December and January, we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!