A Club that plays together should, by most accounts, stay together. And that’s what we see with Misfit Mountain! This Club is approaching three years with a lot of the same original members! Impressive!
1. What is the name of your Club and who is your Club Leader?
Misfit Mountain, and our leader is Faye – since January 2017!
2. And who is your Club Co Leader?
Dennis (May 2017) and Jim (January 2017)
3. How long has your Club been around?
4. What’s your motto?
“A great team that plays together and stays together!”
5. What do you talk about in the Chat Channel?
After being in a few Clubs, I finally found Misfit Mountain. I love how they communicate and help each other out. They cheer everyone on and give high fives when Perks are completed. They also chat about real life events and give love and support to members that may be ill, having family emergency or just otherwise need a hug or boost. It’s been awesome being part of a Club that cares and is supportive of other members, even though it’s just a game on our phones/tablets that we play.
6. What are some things you all have in common?
Football games, kids, family, pets
7. What’s something that’s unique or especially interesting about your Club?
I love the fact that so many members have been together for over a year. This is not a club that turns over members all the time. They truly do play and stay together. I don’t plan on leaving any time soon. Most Clubs have a motto that is all about the perks, minimum points etc… but our motto truly speaks about the value of the Club. It’s a team and a family that plays and stays together.
8. Who’s the hardest working Club Member?
Our leader and co-leaders work hard each week to motivate everyone to push on and get those perks done while also understanding when some members cannot play when life gets in the way.
9. Who’s the funniest?
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
If you find yourself in a Club and it’s not a fit, keep looking as eventually you’ll find a great Club that you click with, just like I did.