Meet Pattye M – a long time TriPeaks Player who started with an actual, physical, deck of cards and is now enjoying this version. Join us as she doles out some great advice, divulges exactly what is the most unusual thing she’s ever eaten, plus more in this week’s Player Spotlight!
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I used to play in real life when I was younger and then on Pogo.com.
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
I love the purple and white bunny; first because it’s mine and my granddaughter’s favorite color; second she loves bunnies and that’s her nickname; and third, all the girls in the family of 3 generations always got a bunny for first stuffed animal – and I still have mine 49 years later (30 for my daughter and two for my granddaughter).
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
The Volcano is my favorite booster.
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
Yes, aries fire!
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
The easy ways to collect Red Stars and finish certain Quests.
6. Who is your hero or heroine?
My hero in is my mom. She’s my rock and best friend. And my other heroes are my dad and grampa. They are my Guardian Angels in heaven watching over our family.
7. Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
“Take care of yourself first or you’re not going to be your best to take care of others.”
8. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
9. What’s your favorite way to give back to your community?
I try to do at least three good deeds a day for someone struggling in the community, and we have community watch!
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Yes – Live life to the fullest, in peace and with love with family and communities. Race and sexual preference doesn’t matter, life is too short and when people are gone you can never get them back.